Genius Games presents Dr. Livingston's Human Anatomy Puzzles, a line of larger-than-life jigsaw puzzles. The puzzles feature stunning art created just for us by Mesa Schumacher, a Certified Medical Illustrator from Johns Hopkins University! In this third volume, you will assemble a cross-cut section of the human body that gives you a clear view of the largest cavity in the body and its major contents. Youll see how they interlock and overlap with marvelous economy. Piece together the frame of the puzzle and youll see how the vital organs are suspended in the abdominal cavity by loose connective tissue called mesentery, a substance that contains blood vessels and nerves, and which also allows the organs to move as necessary. Fill out the abdominal cavity by assembling the bodys lower digestive tract including the stomach, small and large intestines, and the supportive pancreas, liver, and gallbladder, each an impressive machine in its own right.
- Puzzles feature beautiful medical illustrations created by Certified Medical Illustrator, Mesa Schumaker, from Johns Hopkins University.
- Each custom shaped puzzle showcases scientifically accurate cross-sections of the human body with unique puzzle piece configurations outlining each organ and major part of the anatomy.
- At twice the size of a real human, these make an exciting challenge to assemble, or a stunning display for a home or classroom wall.
- Dr. Livingston's Human Anatomy Puzzles are a series of puzzles forming a 10 foot tall human when all put together.
- The Human Abdomen Puzzle is 577 piece puzzle with dimension 25 x 23 inches when fully assembled.